Wüsthof Classic Fish Fillet Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
With a pliant, narrow blade that thinly cuts and finely trims, this German knife is specially designed to bone and fillet fish and poultry. The full-tang high-carbon-steel blade is triple riveted to the polypropylene handle for peerless balance.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Narrow, extra-thin blade flexes for control and maximum yield while filleting.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7"-long blade.
- 5"-long handle.
- 4.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by northsub from FABULOUS KNIFE TEN STARS ... this knife can do so much. I buy boneless chicken breasts and can take a chubby one and turn it into 3 or more so easily with this knife. It just glides right through effortlessly and cleanly. It has a nice weight and is super sharp. Great price at W-S, besides their excellent CS and quick shipping. Highly recommend.Date published: 2015-03-18Rated 5 out of 5 by akjt from only fish filleting knife you need If you have ever tried to filet or de-skin a piece of raw fish, or a whole fish, unless you have one of these knives, the task is never neat. This is the knife to have for impeccable and easy filleting. I highly recommend this knife.Date published: 2013-06-24Rated 5 out of 5 by TriciaH from Just what I was looking for! This knife is just awesome. We use it more for raw chicken than fish and it just slides right thru the chicken like a hot knife through butter. The slices are thin, even and perfect. Well balanced, easy to control where you are cutting. Excellent knife! Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good filet knife.Date published: 2012-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by MsrRonnieO from Wow what a knife! This is a fabulous knife that fillets with ease. It is quite sharp with a perfect curve and tip for this delicate process. The leather scabbard is a great plus for safe storage and transport!Date published: 2012-11-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Henrysmom from very sharp and flexible I bought this knife for removing the skin of fish, primarily salmon. This knife made the job very easy and there was very little waste. I had always struggled with removing the skin and having flesh adhering.I wish I would have made this purchase long before this! I love to prepare wonderful fish recipes and this wonderful knife will make the experience even more enjoyable..Date published: 2012-10-20
Does this knife come with a leather sheath?