Wüsthof Classic Carving Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Made in Germany, this set is perfect for carving the holiday bird or any meat or poultry. The knife's curved high-carbon-steel blade helps you follow the contours of meat on the bone. The sturdy carving fork holds meat securely in place.
- Set includes an 9" carving knife and a 12 1/2" carving fork.
- Each piece is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Knife's curved blade facilitates carving around the bone; the blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction for even slicing.
- Curved fork holds meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- Fork: 10 1/2"-long; 5.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within 3-5 business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Idella from Wusthof Carving set Wow, this knife and fork set is absolutely perfect for carving a turkey or a roast or any meat requiring slicing... Sharp and easy to use, they both stand up to the Wusthof name. After reading comments on the website about this particular carving set I decided to order one for us and one for our son. Now two families are happy to own a decent carving set.Date published: 2016-06-19Rated 5 out of 5 by hhb108 from Absolutely delightful to use! I purchased this set just in time for Thanksgiving. The first words uttered by the turkey carver were, "What a pleasure it is to use a knife that actually works!" This knife cuts through meat like butter, and is just unbelievably lightweight (not to mention attractive). The fork is wonderful as well. Exceptional quality from Wusthof. I know I will be using this set for many meals to come!! I highly recommend.Date published: 2014-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by kittyb from Amazing Carving Set I purchased this carving set on a recommendation from a salesperson at a W-S store. Spot on! It is amazing! The curved fork holds whatever you are carving in place and I also feel like I have better control than with a straight fork and the 9" knife is incredibly sharp & cuts like butter. I chose this set vs. the straight fork & 8" knife set and glad I did. I have been replacing my knives little by little and love the classic Wustof knives.Date published: 2014-11-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Cameo from good carving knife set I have bought this type of carving set before by this manufacturer and liked it so much I bought another set. I have not used this new set yet but liked the one I already have.Date published: 2013-10-16Rated 5 out of 5 by HootieA from Excellent Carving Set Wusthof products are the best in every way. It is heavy duty, easy to use, stays sharp and comfort to use. They are also very attractive.Date published: 2012-04-09