Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge Steak Knives, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted in Germany, these top-quality knives are a superb gift for steak lovers. Hollow-edge indentations on the blades create air pockets that allow the knives to glide easily through even the thickest steaks or chops.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blades have hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by chesepioc from Happy to have bought these Was considering upgrading from a set of Chicago Cutlery wooden handled steak knives which were aggressively serrated and with 20 years under their belts, still worked very well and were in great shape. Wanted something along the same lines but fancier for guests. After some research and consideration I held my breathe and tried these as they were on sale. Although not serrated but hollow ground, these do a very nice job and cut with minimal effort. The cut of the meat is a bit cleaner and you can slice your steak very thin and it falls away from the knife. After several uses the sharpness seems to be holding. They are a bit on the light side but that so far is my only criticism and not a deal-breaker seeing their performance. If my old knives can hold up with the care I have given them I think these will do great. I will buy another set when they go on sale.Date published: 2014-12-26
Is this model 4068-1/12cm? I have 4 of them already and want to add 4 more. Thank youHi Bongomauka, The model number for these knives is 4068-1-100.Date published: 2019-04-29