Wüsthof Classic 36-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Meet our most comprehensive assortment of Wüsthof Classic cutlery for the home cook. No matter what the cutting task, you'll find the perfect knife for the job in this professional-quality set.
- Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple-riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome cherry hardwood block safely stores and is gentle on knife edges.
36-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4" bird's beak peeling knife
- 2 3/4" trimming knife
- 3" hollow-ground sheep's-foot paring knife
- 3" serrated paring knife
- 3 1/2" and 4" paring knives
- 4 1/2", 6", 8" and 10" chef's knives
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- 5" hard cheese knife
- 5 1/2" boning knife
- 5" hollow-ground santoku knife
- 5" soft cheese knife
- 5" tomato knife
- 6" cleaver
- 6" utility knife
- 7" fillet knife
- 7" carving fork
- 7" hollow ground santoku knife
- 8" offset bread/deli knife
- 8" hollow-ground carving knife
- 8" bread knife
- 10" super slicer
- 10" honing steel
- Eight 4 1/2" steak knives
- Come-apart kitchen shears
- 35-slot knife block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Bird's beak paring knife: 2 3/4"-long blade, 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Trimming knife: 2 3/4"-long blade, 3 3/4"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- Hollow-ground paring knife: 3"-long blade, 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Serrated paring knife: 3"-long handle, 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade, 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- 4 1/2" chef's knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 4 1/2" utility knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- Hard cheese knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Boning knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 4.5 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- Soft cheese knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Tomato knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 6" chef's knife: 6"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- Cleaver: 6"-long blade, 5 1/4"-long handle; 1 lb. 4 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- Fillet knife: 7"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 7" carving fork.
- 7" hollow-ground santoku knife: 7"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- 8" offset bread/deli knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 13 oz.
- 8" hollow-ground carving knife: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- Bread knife: 8"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 10" chef's knife: 10"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 9.8 oz.
- 10" super slicer: 10"-long blade, 5 1/4" handle; 9.5 oz
- Honing steel: 10"-long rod, 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- Eight 4 1/2" steak knives: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Come-apart kitchen shears: 8"-long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 35-slot knife block.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paula61 from A knife for every occasion The quality of the blade is unquestionable! A great addition to my kitchen as I continue to learn the use of each knife.Date published: 2013-11-03Rated 5 out of 5 by MrsJDS from One of the best gifts from our Registry! My husband and I wanted a set of knives that would last us a lifetime. So we registered for this set. The block is Beautiful and sits in our kitchen with such a statement. You have every knife you will ever need. Its a great product!Date published: 2013-03-28Rated 5 out of 5 by LISlowCooker from An amazing set This set is a dream come true! The knives are gorgeous. There is a knife for everything. There are more knives than anyone could possibly ever need to cook, but it's really fun to own such an amazing collection. Having so many knives to choose from makes cooking just a bit more fun. I'm very happy with this purchase. The block is proudly displayed on my counter. I spent a lot of time thinking about if I wanted the Shun set or this one but for the way I cook (more westernized) this set was the one for me. I also like how these knives feel in my hands vs. how the Shun knives feel in my hand.Date published: 2013-03-22
Is the knife block cherry or a different wood?Hi Lisa, The knife block is made of fine-grained cherry hardwood.Date published: 2019-03-05