Wüsthof Classic 26-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Great cooks know that working with a wide assortment of specialized knives makes prep easier and more efficient. No matter what the cutting task, you'll find the perfect knife for the job in this Wüsthof Classic professional-quality set.
- Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple-riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome acacia hardwood block safely stores and is gentle on knife edges.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
26-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4" bird's beak peeling knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 6", 8" and 10" chef's knives
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- 5" boning knife
- 5" tomato knife
- 6" cleaver
- 6" utility knife
- 7" fillet knife
- 6" carving fork
- 7" hollow-ground santoku knife
- 8" offset bread/deli knife
- 8" carving knife
- 8" bread knife
- 10" honing steel
- Eight 4 1/2" steak knives
- Come-apart kitchen shears
- 25-slot knife block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Bird's Beak Peeling Knife: 2 3/4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 4 1/2" Utility Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- Boning Knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 5 oz.
- Tomato Knife: 5"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.75 oz.
- 6" Chef's Knife: 6"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Cleaver: 6"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 1 lb. 3 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 6"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4 oz.
- Fillet Knife: 7"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 6" Carving Fork: 6”-long implement, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.5 oz.
- 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife: 7"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 9 oz.
- 8" Carving Knife: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.75 oz.
- Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.75 oz.
- 10" Chef's Knife: 10"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 10.5 oz.
- Honing Steel: 10"-long rod, 4 1/2"-long handle; 7.5 oz.
- Steak Knife (8): 4 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Come-Apart Kitchen Shears: 8 1/2" long overall; 5.75 oz.
- 25-Slot Knife Block: 12" x 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" high; 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Cutlery is made in Solingen, Germany.
- Storage block is made in China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.