Wüsthof Classic 18-Piece Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Wüsthof's top-selling series for generations, the Classic knife collection is a proven favorite of home cooks and professional chefs. Our 18-piece set equips you for an impressively wide range of cutting jobs, from everyday food prep to serving steaks and carving roasts. A hardwood storage block is also included with this set.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) gives each straight-edged knife an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knife edges.
18-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5" hollow-ground santoku
- 6" utility knife
- 6" straight carving fork
- 8" chef’s knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" hollow-ground carving knife
- Six 4 1/2" steak knives
- 10" honing steel
- Pull-apart kitchen shears
- 17-slot beechwood storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.4 oz.
- 4 1/2" utility knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.4 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.7 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.1 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.5 oz.
- 6" straight carving fork: 6"-long tines; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.2 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" hollow-ground carving knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.6 oz.
- Steak knives: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Honing steel: 10"-long rod; 4 1/2"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Stainless-steel shears: 8 1/2" long; 4.1 oz.
- Knife block: 10 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Honing steel, scissors and block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Serrated knives: Sharpen knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
What kind of warranty does Wusthof have on their knives?Hi Shelley, They have a limited lifetime warranty. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Warranty, Wusthof Trident of America, Inc. (“WÜSTHOF”) warrants to the consumer or the entity who or which is the initial purchaser or, in the case of a gift, to the initial consumer recipient of this WÜSTHOF product (“you” or “your”) that such product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and conditions (as described below) for your lifetime (the “Coverage Period”). Warranty: This Warranty covers: (a) all parts of this product (except as noted below) and (b) defects in workmanship or materials under normal use and conditions in the United States of America. For purposes of this Warranty, “normal use and conditions” means use and conditions that (i) are in connection with appropriate culinary purposes as intended by WÜSTHOF and (ii) are not described in whole or part in the exclusions outlined in the next part of this Warranty. Exclusions: WÜSTHOF products are professionally crafted tools, but are not indestructible, so each of the following is excluded from this Warranty: • Injuries and damage (including without limitation bent tips, chipped or broken blades and melted handles) caused by or resulting from in whole or part any or all of the following: modification(s) not authorized by WÜSTHOF, misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of God (including without limitation fire, tornados, hurricanes or earthquakes), accident, inappropriate use (including without limitation cutting frozen foods or bones, opening jars or cans and cutting on dense surfaces (such as cooling racks, glass, granite and stainless steel); • Each WÜSTHOF product that is made of wood or, in the case of a product—such as a knife with a wooden handle—that combines wood and other materials, only the wooden portion, because wood is a natural product that cannot be guaranteed (please contact WÜSTHOF Customer Service to discuss options for such products); • Sharpening tools and honing steels, due to their abrasive nature; and • Customary wear and tear, including without limitation straight-edge and serrated blades that are dull, bent, scratched, corroded or marked. Remedy: For each product or part determined by WÜSTHOF to be defective or to have failed under the use and conditions covered by this Warranty and within the Coverage Period, WÜSTHOF will, at its option, repair or replace such product or part at no expense to you (provided, however, that you will be responsible for all shipping or transportation costs in connection with transporting the relevant product to WÜSTHOF). In the event of such defect or failure of any such product or part, the foregoing will be your exclusive remedy. Limitations: This Warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties, obligations or liabilities. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EACH IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE COVERAGE PERIOD. EACH ACTION FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN THE COVERAGE PERIOD. IN NO CASE SHALL WÜSTHOF BE LIABLE FOR ANY OR ALL INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. No agent, representative, reseller or employee of WÜSTHOF has the authority to increase or alter the obligations of this Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Warranty Service: Claims under this Warranty are made by sending the relevant product (even if you believe only part of it is defective) to: WÜSTHOF-TRIDENT OF AMERICA, INC. ATTN: Returns 333 Wilson Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854 Please note: • WARNING: WÜSTHOF knives are extremely sharp tools and should be handled with the utmost care and caution. • Allow 2 weeks for inspection and response. • All knives must be securely wrapped in newspaper or bubble wrap and sent in a sturdy cardboard box for the safety of all handlers. • Do not send personal items or products other than those made by WÜSTHOF that you wish to retain, such as blade guards, towels or any other thing(s) used for packing or protection. (Such items or products will not be returned.) • Expenses associated with the shipment to WÜSTHOF of each product subject to a claim under this Warranty and the tracking of each such shipment are your responsibility. (Make sure to retain your tracking number.) • You are responsible for loss or damage of such product(s) in transit to WÜSTHOF. (Shipping insurance is suggested.) • WÜSTHOF will cover shipping charges associated with returning to you each WÜSTHOF product you submit, including without limitation the WÜSTHOF product(s) which WÜSTHOF determines is or are not covered by this Warranty.Date published: 2019-06-28