Wüsthof Chef'sChoice 3 Stage Electric Knife Sharpener
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Special Offer: Receive a $25 Willliams-Sonoma Gift Card with your purchase of Wüsthof cutlery.Print Coupon
Registrant: Receive a free gift when you add qualifying Wüsthof products to your registry.Print Coupon
The result of special partnership between Wusthof and Chef’sChoice, this electric three-stage sharpener is designed to maintain the unique edge angle of Wusthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blades. The cutting discs sharpen, hone and strop your Wusthof blades to keep each knife performing like new.
- Specially designed to maintain the edge of Wusthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) non-serrated blades.
- Each of the three slots performs an essential step in the three-part process of maintaining a kitchen knife properly: sharpening, honing and stropping.
- First two stages sharpen and hone using 100% diamond-coated abrasive disks.
- Final stage uses flexible stropping disks for a finished polish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Do not use on serrated blades.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Once a year, remove accumulated metal dust from the clean-out cover located on the underside of the sharpener. Remove the cover and wipe with a paper towel or toothbrush.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 1 out of 5 by John1138 from Terrible!! Ruined my knife! I have a nice set of Wusthof Knives and purchased this sharpener since Wusthof put their name on it. Followed the instructions and it put long scratches on both sides of my chef knife.Date published: 2018-11-18Rated 5 out of 5 by 1021 from sharp and to the point The Wusthof Electric Sharpener worked well. I sharpened all of my knives and they have held their blade for the month since they were sharpened. I did post a note for the rest of the users that the knives had been sharpened. Of course they were more dangerous dull than sharp. Yes, I would recommend the Wusthof Sharpener for anyone with good knives and the joy of cooking.Date published: 2015-05-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Lonnie from Oops, cut my finger I have had my Wusthof set for about 4 years. I have always used the honing steel but did notice the blades were getting dull. I was going to have them sharpened but saw this product and thought I could do it myself. The knives are now just as sharp as when i made my original purchase and I can keep them that way since I own the sharpener. Great product and easyDate published: 2013-10-29Rated 5 out of 5 by paulrdallas from Best knife sharpener! OMG! I am so amazed at how well this product works. Yes, it's pricey, but I wish I would have bought this rather wasting my time and money on other handheld sharpeners. Its very simple to use, just follow the directions.Date published: 2012-11-20
Can this be used on Santuku knives?Hi Rick, If your santoku knife is Wusthof-branded, then yes, you can sharpen that knife using this sharpener.Date published: 2019-06-03