Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad Stainless-Steel Steamer with Lid
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Our exceptionally versatile set pairs a 4-qt.-cap. covered pan with a perforated steamer insert—a combination that gives you plenty of options for everyday cooking. Count on the set to steam vegetables, seafood or dumplings to perfection—or remove the insert and use the pot on its own for everything from simmering soups and stews to braising meats and poultry.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Pot combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Steamer is made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Pot’s ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pot: 8 1/4" diam., 5" high.
- Steamer: 8 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- Overall with pot/insert/lid: 8 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" high; 12 1/4" long with handles; 4-qt. cap.
- Pot handcrafted in Italy.
- Steamer insert made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Pot and steamer are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 4 out of 5 by dnblume from Beautiful design, but discoloration! A really nice wedding gift! I use this once a week for meal prepping. The strainer is SO useful and you'll use it more than you think. It's beautiful, but the stainless steel discolors really easily so it can be a pain to clean. I soak Barkeeper's cleaner in it for a while, but even that doesn't remove the discoloration 100%.Date published: 2018-11-02Rated 5 out of 5 by DrJeff from Duality & Durability Since upgrading our cookware I needed a new steamer, which would complement our William Sonoma set. This product more than met that need. Not only does it meet our steaming needs, it also works as a 4 qt. soup pot simply by removing the steamer carriage then using just the pot & lid. I highly recommend purchasing this product because of its performance & durability. AND, most importantly, because one can save considerably by purchasing it as a two for one steamer/soup pot deal as compared to purchasing the 4 qt. soup pot alone. Check it out for yourself...Date published: 2015-05-17Rated 5 out of 5 by VeganGuy from Beautiful efficient steamer I love this energy efficient and beautiful steamer set. It's just the right size for daily servings for two to four and is easy to clean. My veggies steam quickly and evenly in this pot and all the parts fit together well thus not leaking any steam. This set is made from a very high quality stainless steel and I plan on having this for a lifetime of use. Thank you Williams-Sonoma!Date published: 2014-11-11