Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Half Sheet Pan with Rack
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our Goldtouch® nonstick half-sheet pan and rack make a great team for baking and cooling cookies. You can also use the rack to cool other baked goods – or nestle it inside the pan to ice and finish fresh-baked treats.
- Baking sheet is made in USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick coating makes baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal nonstick surfaces – and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along sheet pan's rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Commercial-quality steel wire cooling rack allows air to circulate underneath.
- Rack features a durable Goldtouch nonstick coating for easy release and cleanup.
- Baking pan made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Baking sheet is oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery