Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Nonstick 3-Piece Cookie Sheet Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Add color and luster to seasonal baking with this three-piece set featuring an attractive copper-hued exterior. Perfect for baking pressed, rolled and dropped cookies, the two cookie sheets promote even cooking and browning and come with a coordinating cooling rack. All pieces are made of commercial-grade steel for a lifetime of use.
- Set includes two cookie sheets and cooling rack.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces the pan, making it more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Exteriors featured a copper-colored metallic finish.
- Nonstick-coated steel cooling rack ensures baked goods will release with ease.
- Pieces won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Baking pans made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet (2): 18" x 13 3/4" x 2" high.
- Cooling Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Cookie Sheet: Made in USA.
- Cooling Rack: Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Etta Idaho from LOVE these I got these as a gift and I love them. Best set of cookie sheets I’ve had.Date published: 2017-11-28Rated 5 out of 5 by HumminbirdHill from ever burned anything? I was leery about buying a baking sheet on line.. but I couldn't make it through Christmas cookies again without replacing the sticky, burned, warped pans... So I made the plunge.. GREAT CHOICE. First; they are heavy. I don't see warping in their future. Second; they clean like a dream. I have had lot of stuff drip on them, and all cleaned right off. Test your cookie recipes... but I have found lots don't need any "prep" and slide right off. The cooling rack cleans just as easily. I am buying this item for others this season.Date published: 2016-12-17