Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® 6-Piece Boxed Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Add color and luster to seasonal baking with our set featuring attractive copper-hued exteriors. Our signature professional-quality pans offer superb performance and the impeccable release of our Goldtouch® nonstick coating. Commercial-grade aluminized-steel construction distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results. This special set includes all the essentials for everyday baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces pans and makes them more resistant to abrasion than traditional nonstick surfaces.
- Pan exteriors feature a copper-colored metallic finish.
- Unique diamond-textured interior surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Coated-wire reinforcement along the rim of the half-sheet pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of round cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Straight sides guarantee uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Baking pans made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
6-piece set includes:
- One cookie sheet.
- One cooling rack.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One half-sheet pan.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet: 18" x 14" x 3/4" high.
- Cooling Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Muffin Pan: 11" x 15 3/4" x 2" high.
- Half-Sheet Pan: 12 3/4" x 17 3/4" x 1" high.
- Round Cake Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Handcrafted in the USA, with imported materials.
- Cooling rack made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery