Wolf Gourmet Forged 7" Boning Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
From the makers of the iconic Wolf range, this boning knife is meticulously crafted to the same high level of commercial-kitchen performance. Advanced laser technology produces a blade edge that is both razor-sharp and extremely chip-resistant. A winning combination of German steel forging and Japanese precision, this boning knife boasts the iconic Wolf logo on its bolster.
- Long, slim blade maneuvers easily to bone and trim meat, poultry and fish.
- Blade is forged from a single piece of premium high-carbon stainless steel.
- Patent-pending blade shape is designed to reduce hand fatigue.
- Tempered and ice-hardened to 61 Rockwell-scale hardness for exceptional durability.
- Triple-riveted, moisture-resistant PakkaWood handle offers a secure grip.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" blade, 4" handle.
- 5.6 oz.
- Blade is ground to 12.5˚ per side using advanced laser technology for a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Exceptionally durable blade is micro-chip resistant.
- Full-tang design provides perfect balance.
- Rounded spine and bolster offer ultimate comfort in the hand.
- Handle suitable for right- or left-handed use.
- Recessed bolster allows for easy honing and sharpening.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.