Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Elite
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring the professional performance and distinctive style of Wolf appliances to your countertop with this multitasking electric oven. Sporting the iconic red knobs of the Wolf range, it's ideal for preparing quick meals, baking, broiling, toasting, reheating and more. With a built-in temperature probe, the compact oven roasts meat to perfection while a convection fan cooks food quickly.
- Seven cooking modes: Proof, Warm, Roast, Bake, Broil, Toast and Bagel.
- Precision temperature control is finely tuned and calibrated for ideal cooking performance in each mode.
- Convection baking/roasting reduces cooking time by up to 25%, and advanced convection with powerful fan and high-volume airflow vents thoroughly circulates heated air for even roasting and baking with no hot spots.
- Integrated temperature probe lets you cook meat to preferred internal temperature without opening door.
- Two easy-glide racks keep dishes safely within reach and reposition easily into three positions.
- Spring-loaded door with seal prevents heat loss and provides gentle open/close.
- Halogen oven light lets you monitor cooking progress.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22 1/2" x 16 3/4" x 12 1/2" high.
- 2.7-cu.-ft. interior.
- 38 lb.
- Made in China.
- Model #WGCO150S.
- Five heating elements for fast, even broiling.
- Intuitive controls allow for simple selection of cooking mode, time and function.
- Nonstick interior and removable crumb/drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Oven fits most 9" x 13" stoneware dishes and quarter sheet pans.
- Includes baking pan with broil rack.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Stainless-steel exterior: Use a nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner. Apply with a soft, lint-free cloth. To bring out the natural luster, lightly wipe surface with a water-dampened microfiber cloth followed by a dry polishing cloth.
- Non-stainless-steel exterior: Wipe with a damp cloth, or spray with an all-purpose cleaner and wipe with a lint-free cloth. Do not use abrasive cleanser or metal scouring pads.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 4-Piece Toaster Oven Set
Toaster Oven Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter-Sheet Roasting Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet Pan with Baking Rack
Quarter Sheet Pan with Rack
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan with Rack
Quarter Sheet Pan
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet, Set of 2
Quarter Sheet, Set of 2
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan, Set of 2
Quarter Sheet Pan
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great oven I purchased this when the Breville oven wore out. I wanted 2 racks for cooking and baking. It was impossible to find cookie sheets that made maximum use of the oven space. My husband built a nice table so I didn't have to sacrifice counter space. He modified 2 old cookie sheets using a jigsaw and a file. Now I am happy. The oven bakes and cooks beautifully and the convection fan is not noisy.Date published: 2019-09-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Mimama from Fantastic!!! OMG!!!! What a fantastic oven!!! I bought a breville oven 2 years ago, and decided I needed a larger one with more options I have loved my breville, but this one is LEAPS BETTER!!! i read all the reviews I could find, with the worst being “the exterior gets hot”...it is certainly no hotter than the breville, but cools down much quicker. Both have convection, and both have an oven light... but this oven’s light STAYS on, unless you turn it off, the breville does not have that option. I am an elderly woman who appreciates quality, and THIS IS QUALITY!Date published: 2019-08-14
What is the nonstick interior made out of? Does it contain PFOAs, PFTE, or any carcinogenic chemicals/materials?Hi Dee808, The nonstick interior is BPA and PFOA-free.Date published: 2019-10-14
Does the toaster and oven automatically turn off after the timer goes off?Hi JulieW, The oven automatically turns off when the toasting cycle ends. When using as an oven, at the end of the cooking time, the START/STOP light will flash and a chime will sound. Press START/STOP to stop flashing and chime. Press START/STOP again to turn off oven. • If no action is taken or if only the timer is turned off, the oven will stay on for 4 hours and then it will turn off automatically. “OFF” will blink and sound chimes; then “OFF” will become solid.Date published: 2019-10-05
What are the clearance requirements for this oven? I would like to use it in a pantry-thanksHi NGAHolly, Wolf Gourmet recommends a 4" clearance on all sides and the top of the oven. The countertop oven may be set on a shelf as long as it is large enough to support the oven and all clearances are met. Do not place anything on the countertop oven when in use, as the top of the countertop oven becomes very hot.Date published: 2019-09-09
Can I heat food quickly with this? Can I reheat food quickly with this?Hi Kp44, This oven warms food quickly and evenly, thanks to five heating elements, intuitive controls and advanced electronics.Date published: 2019-08-26
Many reviews complain about no interior light, yet the description says it has an interior light. Does this oven truly have an interior light?Hi Heather, Vendor confirmed that this oven does come with an interior halogen light. The previous model didn't have an interior light.Date published: 2019-08-14
What is the temperature range of this oven (particularly the high temp)? Hi CWOCN, There is a default Proof at 80°F and the highest temperature is 550°F for broiling.Date published: 2019-08-14
Can I use any of my existing cookware with this oven or do I need to use stoneware?Hi Vickie, If your cookware is deemed oven-safe, you may use them in this oven.Date published: 2019-08-14
Can I order it with 220 volts? Thanks.Hi Flor, Sorry, we only offer the 120 volt version.Date published: 2019-06-09