Willie Bird Stuffed Turkey Breast
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our stuffed rolled turkey breast (also known as a roulade) is a delicious alternative to a whole turkey if you're planning a small holiday dinner. We start with a free-range Willie Bird turkey breast, which is butterflied and layered with our savory Sausage Apple Cranberry Stuffing, then rolled and tied. Just brush with a little oil, bake for about an hour, slice and serve.
- Available in two sizes: 3 lb. (serves approx. 6–8) and 5 lb. (serves approx 10–12).
- Shipped frozen.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The stuffed turkey breast ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the turkey breast in the freezer where it will keep up to 3 months.
- Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Roast with skin side up until reaches internal temperature of 160°F, approx. 70–80 minutes. For extra crispiness, brush skin with a light layer of oil.
- Turkey breast (white meat), French bread (enriched wheat flour, bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, ascorbic folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, dough conditioner (wheat flour, DATEM [diacetyl tartaric acid esters of monoglycerides], 2% or less of: L-Cysteine, enzyme, ascorbic acid, ADA), sourdough base (wheat flour, salt, cornstarch, fumaric acid, acetic acid, lactic acid, 2% or less of: DATEM, hydrogenated soybean oil, ascorbic acid [vitamin C], enzymes [contains wheat], L-Cysteine hydrochloride), sugar, calcium, propionate (to retain freshness), water, pork sausage crumble (pork, water, less than 2% salt, sugar, spices), yellow onion, Granny Smith apples (Granny Smith apples, salt, ascorbic acid, citric acid), celery, dried cranberries, canola oil, green onions, chicken base (chicken meat including natural chicken juices, salt, sugar, corn syrup solids, chicken fat, hydrolyzed soy protein, dried whey [milk], flavoring, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, turmeric), salt, black pepper.
- Contains dairy and wheat.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Classic Turkey Gravy Base
Williams Sonoma Apple-Orange Cranberry Relish
Williams Sonoma Focaccia Stuffing Mix
I have bought your stuffed turkey breast and I would like to know the temperature I should set my stove. Thanks.Hi suehenn2, Preheat oven and cook at 350 degrees F. Roast for 70-80 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.Date published: 2018-11-26
I just received the turkey breast, it's TINY, would only feed 2 people. Definitely not 6 - 8 people as stated on the website. I have 6 people coming to lunch tomorrow and only enough turkey for 2 people. What should I do?Hi Colleen, The turkey breast weighs 3lbs. If you're serving 0.5lb per person, that should serve 6 people.Date published: 2018-11-22
I purchased the Willie Bird Stuffed Turkey Breast (3 pound). What temperature do I preheat the oven to. The instructions indicate that I should roast the turkey for 70-80 minutes but if fails to indicate the temperature setting. Thank you.Hi LRay W, We're sorry that our instructions did not indicate what temperature to cook the turkey breast at. Preheat oven and cook at 350 degrees F. Roast for 70-80 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.Date published: 2018-11-20