Williams Sonoma Walnut Handled Pizza Wheel
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Get your pizza service on a roll with this super-efficient slicing tool – its classic rotary blade cuts quickly through even the heartiest fresh-baked pizzas. The wooden handle provides great leverage, so cutting is easy and comfortable. Great for slicing quesadillas and flatbreads, too.
- Rotary blade slices easily through crisp crusts and piping-hot toppings
- Razor-sharp blade crafted of durable, heavy-gauge stainless steel.
- A built-in blade guard protects your fingers as you cut.
- Polished walnut handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by hugoschm from Duller than dishwater I purchased this cutter instead of a less expensive All-Clad model because another reviewer said it was so sharp. The cutter I received was as dull as a butter knife. Since I am a woodworker and have a lot of experience sharpening tools such as chisels, I decided to examine the edge more carefully. The dullness was definitely a function of the manufacturing process. I loved the heft of the cutter; I just wish it had not been so dull.Date published: 2019-07-20Rated 5 out of 5 by PWlk from Perfect pizza wheel Great heft and very sharp - cuts well and hasn't dulled.Date published: 2018-01-23