Williams Sonoma Walnut Cutting Board
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Vermont woodworkers craft our cutting board from planks of American walnut, which lends exceptional hardness that protects sharp knives. The wood's outstanding durability ensures years of chopping and slicing, while the edge-grain construction makes the board ideal for serving cheese. The small size features two smooth sides. The medium and large boards each have a perimeter channel on one side that catches juices for use in gravies and sauces.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested walnut, sourced locally in the United States.
- Edge-grain construction withstands years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Medium and large boards have deep perimeter channel that catches juices.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchenware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 14" x 9" x 3/4" thick; 2 lb.
- Medium: 16" x 12" x 3/4" thick; 4 lb.
- Large: 20" x 14" x 3/4" thick; 6 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use board in microwave.
- Wash gently with warm, soapy water after each use.
- Do not soak board in water or put in dishwasher.
- Towel dry board after washing and allow it to air dry thoroughly.
In addition to proper cleaning, board will benefit from regular treatment with food-safe beeswax conditioner or mineral oil. Simply apply a small amount to the board and work evenly into the entire surface. Treat wood products when they become rough to the touch. Do this once every few months to protect the beauty and longevity of the board.
- To sanitize board, wash with a solution of 1 part vinegar to 5 parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing board with kosher or table salt and half of a lemon. Let sit for 2–3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.