Williams Sonoma Truffle Mac and Cheese Starter
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Whip up a luxurious Italian-style version of an American classic – our premium starter kit includes all the essentials for rich, creamy truffle mac and cheese with a crunchy panko topping. For the best-ever homemade mac and cheese, we blend savory cheddar cheese with earthy black truffles, shiitake mushrooms and garlic. Prep is easy – just combine the sauce mix with milk and butter, add cooked pasta and finish with our crispy panko topping, then bake until golden and bubbly.
- 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in USA with American and imported ingredients.
- Pasta: Wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate (iron), thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid.
- Sauce Mix: Alfredo sauce powder (food starch, nonfat milk, reduced minerals whey, vegetable shortening [sunflower oil], natural dairy flavor, maltodextrin, salt, sweet whey, autolyzed yeast extract, garlic powder, lactic acid, spices), cheddar cheese powder (cheddar cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes], whey, maltodextrin, salt, sodium caseinate, annatto extract, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, turmeric extract, silicon dioxide), truffle oil (olive oil, truffle flavor), salt, shiitake mushroom powder, black truffle powder, chives, onion, garlic, cane sugar, black pepper, parsley, annatto.
- Panko: Wheat flour, sugar, yeast, salt.
- Contains wheat/gluten, dairy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with peanuts, soy, tree nuts, sesame, mustard.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.