Williams Sonoma Striped Cutting Board, Maple & Walnut
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our edge-grain boards reveal the wood's natural markings and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. This stunning board alternates maple and walnut for a striking contrast of light and dark woods.
- Made of sustainably harvested walnut and North American hard rock maple, sourced locally in the United States.
- Edge-grain board is crafted with the wood oriented horizontally along the grain for maximum resistance to stains, water and warping.
- Reversible board doubles as a rustic serving piece for breads, cheeses and appetizers.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 20" x 15" x 1 1/2" thick; 12 lb.
- Large: 24" x 18" x 1 1/2" thick; 21 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SKBritmovielover from Love the size Love this board! I can cut several items at the same time as there is plenty of room. Love this board!Date published: 2017-02-12Rated 5 out of 5 by PeatMoss from Simply Gorgeous I just received this cutting board. It is simply gorgeous! So much so I don't want to unwrap it and use it! I purchased the medium sized board. It is SUBSTANTIAL in size and weight. Definitely a kitchen show piece.Date published: 2016-09-02