Williams Sonoma Stilton & Pears Gift Crate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Celebrate the season with the festive holiday duo of Stilton and fresh pears. From New York's legendary Manhattan Fruitier, this traditional gift set includes the finest British cheese and American pears, plus artisanal crackers and pure honey. A classic finale for a holiday feast, the assortment is beautifully presented in Williams Sonoma's own signature keepsake wooden crate.
- Approx. 3 lb. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Stilton made in Great Britain.
- Pears, flatbread bites and honey made in USA.
Williams Sonoma Stilton & Pears Gift Crate includes (see More Info Tab for item details):
- 6 seasonal Fresh Pears
- 8 oz. Colston Bassett Stilton Cheese
- 4 oz. Rustic Bakery Organic Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites
- 8 Honey Sticks
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fresh Pears: Assortment of juicy pears may include varieties like Bosc, Taylor Gold, d’Anjou and Bartlett. Specific offerings vary – please see More Info Tab for details. (6 pieces; approx. 2 lb. 4 oz.)
- Colston Bassett Stilton Cheese: Handcrafted using a 17th century recipe, Nottingham's dense, crumbly blue-veined cheese is Great Britain's most renowned Stilton – and an iconic pairing for fine port. (8 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Organic Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Made in Berkeley, California, this golden flatbread is sprinkled with a touch of grey sea salt, creating the perfect counterpoint to the Stilton and pears. (4 oz.)
- Honey Sticks: Pure golden honey, perfect for drizzling over a savory wedge of Stilton. (8 sticks)
- Every fresh fruit assortment from Manhattan Fruitier is a one-of-a-kind work of art, created with the very finest offerings available on the day your gift is assembled. Each one showcases a variety of America's most extraordinary fruit, hand selected according to the season and what's best at the daily farmers' markets. Apples may include varieties like Fuji, Pink Lady, Cameo and Sweet Cheeks, while pear varieties might include Bosc, Taylor Gold, Bartlett and d'Anjou. Citrus fruit may include anything from mandarins, tangerines, tangelos and clementines to Cara Cara and other sweet, juicy navel oranges – plus fresh grapefruit. In addition to these year-round classics, summertime assortments may feature fresh stone fruit like peaches, plums and pluots, along with tropical favorites such as kiwi, pomegranates, mangoes and avocados.
- Use & Care
- This premium gift assortment ships chilled with gel packs.
- Upon receipt, remove the Stilton cheese from the crate and place in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 1 month unopened. Once opened, wrap and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Fresh pears may be stored either at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Depending on the variety, pears will keep from 5 days to 3 weeks.
- Flatbread bites should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 3 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Honey sticks should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 1 year unopened.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Pears: Fresh pears. Each assortment is unique – specific varieties vary.
- Stilton Cheese: Pasteurized whole cows' milk, salt, cheese culture, penicillium roqueforti rennet.
- Rustic Bakery Organic Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Organic wheat flour, organic sugar, organic extra virgin olive oil, sel gris, sea salt.
- Honey Sticks: Pure honey.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Manhattan Fruitier
Celebrated by food lovers around the globe, Manhattan Fruitier has been creating extraordinary gifts since 1987. Each one-of-a-kind gift set is made to order, typically showcasing peak-of-the-season fresh fruit, along with sweet and savory artisanal treats. Designed to please the eye as well as the palate, these gorgeous gifts are unique works of art, inspired by classic Dutch still-life paintings. Every set is hand assembled with impeccable attention to detail, from the expert selection of fruit and other delicacies to the artful placement of decorative elements. The result is an unforgettable gift that works beautifully for any occasion, all year long.