Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Cookbook Holder
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Protect prized cookbooks from splatters and smudges with our Glass & Stainless-Steel Cookbook Holder, which keeps your favorite books and magazines free of stains and moisture damage. The steel and glass stand holds volumes upright for easy viewing while saving space on your countertop. With its streamlined design, strong materials and handy measurement reference chart, this convenient cookbook holder perfectly combines form and function and will preserve your favorite cookbooks in perfection condition for years of cooking to come.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Sturdy stand made of brushed stainless steel that won't show fingerprints.
- Cookbook page shield is made of thick scratch-resistant tempered glass for easy cleaning.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Simple, sleek style design of stand complements the design of modern kitchens.
- Heavyweight design holds large cookbooks and magazines without tipping.
- Printed panel on left side of stand shield displays liquid, dry and weight conversions and metric-equivalents to help you easily follow a variety of recipes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Holder overall: 14" x 5" x 9 1/2" high.
- Steel stand: 9" x 5" x 5" high.
- Tempered glass shield: 14" x 9 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean stainless steel stand with a dry cloth.
- Wipe glass shield with a glass cleaner.
- Do not use harsh detergents or abrasive scrubbers to clean cookbook holder.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.