Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad® Butter Warmer
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We developed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Featuring convenient pour spouts on two sides, our classic butter warmer is great for everything from gently melting butter to making sauces and cooking small portions of soup.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and an 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- .7-qt. cap.; 5" diam.; 3 3/4" high.
- 1 lb.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rengle9 from Sturdy, handle gets hot, doesn't pour at all. I bought this to make tea w/milk. It does a great job coming to a quick boil. Pan is heavy duty, well built. But that's about it. You can't pour without spilling no mater how hard you try. The handle also gets hot and you will need a holder.Date published: 2017-10-03Rated 5 out of 5 by BethRos from Excellent for boiling water for tea! I bought this item to boil just 1 to 2 cups of spring water for tea. I hate whistling teakettles (shrill sound) and teakettles in general because they're difficult to clean. This "butter warmer" is perfect for boiling spring water because it has two small pour lips on either side. Easy cleaning. Good, heavy weight. Just the right small size for 1 to 2 cups. LOVE it.Date published: 2016-11-02Rated 5 out of 5 by FaireHeart from Great Little Pot!! Amazing little pot that is perfect for melting butter, honey, syrup, etc. It has a nice weight to it and fits perfectly on a gas burner.Date published: 2016-09-11Rated 3 out of 5 by Saucy704 from Should pour better This is a beautiful, heavy, small pan. And, it's made in Italy. It should exceed your every expectation UNLESS... You want to pour anything from it. It is a horrible dribbler. Sadly that is what I wanted it for so I will try to return it.Date published: 2015-08-22