Williams Sonoma Octagonal Maple Wood Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our salt and pepper mills are designed in-house and crafted for us by a workshop in northern Italy that specializes in turned wood products. Artisans there still employ traditional woodworking techniques to create this mill's striking octagonal silhouette. The faceted shape makes it easy to grasp – and adds a strong presence to the tabletop or counter.
- Crafted in Italy of fine, close-grained maple with a clear matte finish.
- Pepper mill: Durable stainless-steel mechanism ensures fresh flavor and uniform texture.
- Salt mill: Ceramic mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Steel knob on top allows you to adjust grind from ultrafine to coarse.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- For easy refilling, just unscrew the top of the mill.
- Pepper mill: 9" or 12" high.
- Salt mill: 9" high.
- Made in Italy of Italian and Eastern European maple.
- Use & Care
- Pepper mill: Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in this mill. Not suitable for green or pink peppercorns. Do not place salt or other spices in mill.
- Salt mill: Use only coarse sea salt or kosher salt in this mill. Not suitable for wet salts. Do not place pepper or other spices in mill.
- Do not grind without pepper or salt inside the mill, as this will damage the mechanism.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery