Williams Sonoma Nonstick Cookie Cake Pan, Set of 2
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
You never outgrow some childhood favorites – like creamy sandwich cookies. Our Cookie Cake Pan Set transforms the nostalgic snack into a luscious cake you can layer with frosting or fill with ice cream. The set includes two nonstick, cast-aluminum baking pans that turn out scallop-edged layers decorated with the word "cookie" and charming floral details.
- Set includes two round cake pans.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising and uniform baking.
- Premium nonstick interior releases layers with details intact, and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Also available in a set paired with our Devil's Food Bundt Cake Mix or Vanilla Bean Bundt Cake Mix.
- Recipes and filling suggestions included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan (2): 9" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 5 1/2-cup cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a nonstick baking spray that does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of pan and remove excess spray so cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool cake on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto cooling rack and lift pan.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Cake Pan, Set of 2
Cake Pan, Set of 2 & Vanilla Cake Mix
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cake Mix
Williams Sonoma Vanilla Sandwich Cookie Cake Mix
Rated 1 out of 5 by JCrew7 from Awful! Cakes stick! Now, 2 birthdays needing last minute rescue by local bakers after 2 of my children begged to use these cake pans with failed results after carefully following instructions. Very disappointing.Date published: 2018-09-05Rated 3 out of 5 by Algarotti from Fun Cake Pan When finished cake looks like a giant Oreo which people love. The pan is of decent quality, but for best results we had to use shortening and then dusted with cocoa powder so there was not white reside on the chocolate cake.Date published: 2018-04-14Rated 5 out of 5 by VintageRed from Easy, Fun and Simple - A Requested Hit Bought this years ago. Great for a beginner. You look like a pro and kids just love it! If you need a quick cake that requires little decorating skill/time, this is your pan! I use a more dense cake to get a better look to the 'cookie' part. Great mint chocolate combo or I have made a vanilla cake with fresh strawberries/cream in the center (a great 'strawberry shortcake' that travels well to a picnic). I also used a brownie recipe with a turtle filling that worked well. Be sure to grease well and use as directed so the cake and details of the 'cookie' turn out well. I wash by hand and store it in the box with a pad between them to preserve the pan. It gets a lot of use, gets borrowed a lot and is a requested hit at family reunions. I have never had leftovers to take home (which saves MY waistline).Date published: 2018-04-14Rated 5 out of 5 by sharbear from Awesome pans, just grease well and use dense cake! I took on the crazy challenge of baking 196 layer cakes for my work to pass out as Christmas presents to clients. I bought five sets of these pans. I did have to work with the cake recipe quite a bit to get cakes that would release and clearly show all of the cut outs in the pans, but the pans themselves worked great and cleaned up well enough with a little elbow grease.Date published: 2018-04-13