Williams Sonoma Newlywed Boxed Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Two of the great joys of married life are cooking meals together and opening up your home to family and friends. Designed to inspire a lifetime’s worth of delicious dishes and memorable gatherings, this two-volume set includes nearly 400 great-tasting recipes and an array of inspired ideas for hosting get-togethers with warmth and style. Whether they’re whipping up waffles for a cozy breakfast in bed or mixing cocktails for a crowd, this set of books has young couples covered. A thoughtful wedding or housewarming gift, this beautifully boxed set will be enjoyed by novice and expert cooks alike.
- Newlywed Cookbook: Make every shared moment in the kitchen special with this compilation of contemporary and seasonal recipes. Highlights include: Raised Waffles with Strawberry-Rhubarb Compote, Crab Cakes with Lemon Aioli, Chicken, Tortilla & Lime Soup, White Lasagna with Mushrooms & Prosciutto and Individual Tiramisus with Espresso & Rum. Hardcover, 256 pages.
- Newlywed Entertaining: Entertain with aplomb using these delicious recipes and clever ideas for hosting an array of get-togethers – from alfresco barbeques and casual suppers to festive cocktail parties and holiday dinners. Highlights include: Savory Bread Pudding with Aged Gouda, Cumin-Crusted Halibut with Grilled Tomatillo Salsa, Warm Kale Salad with Crispy Bacon & Egg, Beef Tenderloin with Wild Mushrooms and Artisanal Cocktails. Hardcover, 256 pages.
- Two volume boxed set includes Newlywed Cookbook and Newlywed Entertaining.
- Newlywed Cookbook includes 191 recipes divided by Breakfast & Brunch, Starters & Snacks, Soups & Salads, Pasta, Pizza & Risotto, Main Courses, Side Dishes and Desserts
- Newlywed Entertaining includes 192 delicious recipes, and an array of practical advice for hosting gatherings, including food and beverage pairings, strategies for stress-free hosts and tips on decor and presentation.
- Introductions include recommendations for setting the table and setting up the kitchen, as well as sections about wine and beer, casual and outdoor parties and formal parties.
- Both volumes feature full-color photographs and step-by-step instructions.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.