Williams Sonoma Mini Dipping Oil Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Surprise your favorite food lover with our party-perfect gift set. Each condiment combines California's best Arbequina extra-virgin olive oil with a custom blend of savory seasonings. Drizzle the oils over roasted vegetables, toss them with pasta or sprinkle on pizza, risotto and salad. They also make great dipping oils for seasonal veggies and slices of crusty baguette.
- Italian Herb & VSOP Balsamic Vinegar: A classic combo of extra-virgin olive oil and VSOP 25-year aged balsamic, infused with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and herbs.
- Parmesan Garlic Herb: Extra-virgin olive oil takes on rich flavors with toasted garlic, nutty Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, aromatic thyme and oregano.
- Toasted Garlic & Red Chile: Savory toasted garlic, sweet red peppers and spicy red chile flakes give this extra-virgin olive oil its vibrant flavor.
- Includes three 3.53-oz. bottles, one of each flavor.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Invert bottle and tap with your palm.
- Shake to mix ingredients.
- Loosen cork and invert bottle.
- Slowly open cork a bit to pour.
- Additional pours: Place thumb on cork to secure and gently shake for second pour.
- Italian Herb & VSOP Balsamic Vinegar: Arbequina extra-virgin olive oil, VSOP 25-year aged balsamic vinegar, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, garlic oil, black pepper, oregano, basil, thyme.
- Parmesan Garlic Herb: Arbequina extra-virgin olive oil, toasted garlic, toasted imported parmesan, garlic oil, sea salt, thyme, oregano.
- Toasted Garlic & Red Chile: Arbequina extra-virgin olive oil, toasted garlic, red bell pepper, red chile flakes, garlic oil, sea salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.