Williams Sonoma Maple Cutting Board
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Sustainably harvested North American maple gives our cutting board its natural beauty and strength, while edge-grain construction provides the durability to withstand daily chopping and cutting tasks. The small size features two smooth sides for carving meat and serving cheese. The medium and large boards each have a perimeter channel on one side that catches juices for use in gravies and sauces.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple.
- Edge-grain construction withstands years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Medium and large boards have deep perimeter channel that catches juices.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchenware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 14" x 9" x 3/4" thick; 2 lb.
- Medium: 16" x 12" x 3/4" thick; 4 lb.
- Large: 20" x 14" x 3/4" thick; 6 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use board in microwave.
- Wash gently with warm, soapy water after each use.
- Do not soak board in water or put in dishwasher.
- Towel dry board after washing and allow it to air dry thoroughly.
- In addition to proper cleaning, board will benefit from regular treatment with food-safe beeswax conditioner or mineral oil. Simply apply a small amount to the board and work evenly into the entire surface. Treat wood products when they become rough to the touch. Do this once every few months to protect the beauty and longevity of the board.
- To sanitize board, wash with a solution of 1 part vinegar to 5 parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing board with kosher or table salt and half of a lemon. Let sit for 2–3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery