Williams Sonoma Rectangular Cutting Board with Feet, Maple
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our edge-grain boards reveal the wood's natural markings and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. This maple board has feet to elevate it slightly off the counter surface.
- Made of North American hard rock maple, sourced locally in the United States.
- Edge-grain board is crafted with the wood oriented horizontally along the grain for maximum resistance to stains, water and warping.
- Feet elevate board off counter to protect bottom side from water and food juices.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 15" x 1 3/4" high overall.
- 12 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery