Williams Sonoma Lacquered Salt & Pepper Mill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our colorful salt and pepper mills are as beautiful as they are functional. They're designed in-house and crafted for us at a workshop in Italy, where artisans use traditional woodworking techniques. Each mill is hand finished with a durable lacquer coating that highlights the beauty of the classic turned silhouette.
- Crafted in Italy of sturdy beechwood, protected with a glossy lacquered finish.
- Pepper mill has a durable stainless-steel mechanism to ensure fresh flavor and a uniform grind.
- Salt mill features a ceramic mechanism that's engineered to resist corrosion.
- A steel knob on top of each mill allows you to adjust the grind.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Salt Mill: 2.6-oz. cap.; 9" high.
- Pepper Mill: 1.4-oz. cap.; 9" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Pepper mill: Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in this mill. Not suitable for green or pink peppercorns. Do not place salt or other spices in mill.
- Salt mill: Use only coarse sea salt or kosher salt in this mill. Not suitable for wet salts. Do not place pepper or other spices in mill.
- Do not grind without pepper or salt inside the mill, as this will damage the mechanism.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 3 out of 5 by Farha from Ok Not too great. The quality is not that great. It’s okayDate published: 2019-04-03
How do you tell which is pepper and which is salt?Hi Callistus, The knob would either show an "S" or a "P".Date published: 2019-06-13