Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Cheesecake Plaque
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Make 12 mini cheesecakes to wow dinner party guests. This pan features a bottom plate in each well that pops out and our Goldtouch® nonstick ceramic-reinforced coating, releasing stunning, personal-sized cakelets ready to be cooled, chilled and served.
- Twelve wells create stunning individual-sized cheesecakes or cakelets.
- Removable bottom plate in each well allows for easy release of individual cakes from the pan.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Ceramic-reinforced, PFOA-free Goldtouch® nonstick coating is durable and abrasion resistant and releases finished cakes with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim ensures durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 15 3/4" x 11 1/4" 2 1/4" high.
- Individual cakes: 3" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by busymom4 from Love it! This pan made the cutest individual cheesecakes! My cheesecakes came right out and the pan is easy to clean.Date published: 2018-05-03
Can this be used to make muffins or cupcakes that would be easier to remove?Hi Harvard13, We would not recommend making muffins or cupcakes in this as the batter might spill over. The wells are wider and not as deep as a regular muffin pan. Cupcake liners probably wouldn't work as since they'll be taller and not as wide as the wells.Date published: 2019-02-24