Williams Sonoma Gift Crate European Cheese & Charcuterie
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Great for everything from antipasto platters to appetizers and picnic eats, this culinary collection brings together Europe's finest charcuterie and cheese offerings along with a classic Italian panforte to complement them. Each meat is prepared according to centuries-old traditions from sustainably-raised, nitrate-free pork. The cheeses include Swiss favorite Diablo and a classic, soft Italian cheese. Enjoy them with a fresh loaf of bread, artisanal crackers and a crisp glass of wine or pint of beer.
Prosciutto Crudo Italiano “Addobbo”: One of the most flavorful, lean and healthy of Italian salume (air-cured meats, aged up to 2 years to develop its full character, then thinly sliced for appealing presentation. It's called crudo (meaning "raw" in Italian) because, like most cured ham, it is meant to be served without cooking. (3 oz.)
Black Forest Schinken: Produced in the picturesque Black Forest region of Germany, this cured ham is seasoned with garlic, coriander, pepper, juniper berries and other spiced, then cured for four weeks. Cold smoking with pine needles, fir or juniper brush further develops its prized flavor and enticing aroma. (3 oz.)
Salame Rustico: Regarded as "the real masterpiece if Italian charcuterie," this popular cured delicacy from Parma is crafted from coarsely ground pork to showcase its naturally sweet, savory flavor. (3 oz.)
Diablo: Honey-sweet, creamy and soft, this Swiss cheese is a devilish temptation. Handcrafted in the hilly, wild countryside of Canton St. Gallen, Switzerland from farm-fresh raw milk, the cheese has a delicate texture with notes of pimiento and apricot. (8 oz.)
Caprino Piemontese: This approachable cheese is creamy and silky with slight herbal notes. Crafted of pasteurized goat and cow's milk with a delicate, earthy flavor and texture that melts in your mouth. (11 oz.)
Panpetato: This sweet, round cake is a type of panforte that is typical in certain regions of Italy. Dried fruits and nuts are combined with flour, honey, sugar and a touch of pepper for spicy contrast, then the cake is baked into a firm, dense treat. The handmade cake is usually eaten during the holidays. (8 oz.)
- Dimensions & More Info
- Approx. 5 lb. total
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Europe.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the meat and cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving it in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese and meat as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the full flavor of the cheese, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Serve meats at room temperature or slightly chilled for best flavor.
- Prosciutto Crudo Italiano “Addobbo”: Pork, sea salt.
- Black Forest Schinken: Pork, iodized salt, spices, dextrose, sodium nitrite, potassium nitrite, natural fir tree smoke.
- Salame Rustico: Pork, sea salt, dextrose, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, potassium nitrite, lactic acid starter culture, garlic, spices.
- Diablo: Raw cow's milk, salt, bacterial cultures, rennet.
- Caprino Piemontese: Cow's milk, goat's milk, salt, rennet.
- Panpetato: almonds, sugar, candied orange and lemon peel, flour, honey, Tuscan spices, pepper, natural flavorings, starch, wafer.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.