Williams Sonoma Fresh Fruit & Fondue Gift Hamper
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspire a festive fondue party with this creative seasonal gift, presented in our signature Williams Sonoma willow hamper. From the gourmet experts at Manhattan Fruitier, the assortment includes all the essentials for a classic dessert fondue, from luscious sauces to fresh fruit, marshmallows and shortbread cookies for dipping.
- Approx. 7 lb. 8 oz. food total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Fresh fruits are products of USA and Ecuador (pineapple).
- Dried apricots are products of Turkey.
- Caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, marshmallows and shortbread are made in USA.
Williams Sonoma Fresh Fruit & Fondue Gift Hamper includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 9–10 pieces (approx. 6 lb.) assorted premium seasonal fresh fruit
- 2 oz. Fat Toad Farm Vanilla Bean Caramel Sauce
- 9 oz. Recchiutti Confections Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- 4 oz. Rustic Bakery Pecan Shortbread Cookies
- 9 Ojai Wildflower Honey Marshmallows
- 3 oz. Mediterranean dried apricots
- 10 bamboo skewers
- Dimensions & More Info
Williams Sonoma Fresh Fruit & Fondue Gift Hamper includes:
- Seasonal Fruit: Perfect for pairing with fondue, our colorful array of premium fresh fruits includes a juicy pineapple. Specific offerings vary. (9–10 pieces; approx. 6 lb. total)
- Fat Toad Farm Vanilla Bean Caramel Sauce: From Fat Toad Farm in Vermont, this sweet, velvety vanilla caramel sauce is made with goats’ milk for a hint of tangy flavor. (2 oz.)
- Recchiutti Confections Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce: Crafted in San Francisco, this sauce features a blend of Guittard, Valrhona and El Rey chocolates. (9 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Pecan Shortbread Cookies: Handmade in California, these rich, buttery cookies combine caramelized sugar and nutty pecans. (4 oz.)
- Ojai Wildflower Honey Marshmallows: Fluffy handmade marshmallows are made with wildflower honey for a delicate natural sweetness. (9 marshmallows)
- Mediterranean Dried Apricots: Sweet, plump Turkish apricots are great for dipping in chocolate fondue. (3 oz.)
- Bamboo Skewers: Natural bamboo skewers hold fruit and other treats, ready to dip into your fondue. (Set of 10)
- Every fresh fruit assortment from Manhattan Fruitier is a one-of-a-kind work of art, created with the very finest offerings available on the day your gift is assembled. Each one showcases a variety of America's most extraordinary fruit, hand selected according to the season and what's best at the daily farmers' markets. Apples may include varieties like Fuji, Pink Lady, Cameo and Sweet Cheeks, while pear varieties might include Bosc, Taylor Gold, Bartlett and D'Anjou. Citrus fruit may include anything from mandarins, tangerines, tangelos and clementines to Cara Cara and other sweet, juicy navel oranges – plus fresh grapefruit. In addition to these year-round classics, summertime assortments may feature fresh stone fruit like peaches, plums and pluots, along with tropical favorites such as kiwi, pomegranates, mangoes and avocados.
- Use & Care
- This premium gift assortment ships fresh at ambient temperature.
- Fresh fruit may be stored either at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Depending on the variety, it will keep from 5 days to 3 weeks.
- Caramel sauce and chocolate sauce should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 12 months unopened. Upon opening, store in refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- Marshmallows should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
- Shortbread cookies should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 4 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
- Apricots should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 5 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Seasonal Fruit: Each assortment is unique – specific fruit varies.
- Vanilla Bean Caramel Sauce: Goats' milk, pure cane sugar, baking soda, French Bourbon vanilla beans.
- Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce: Dark Chocolate (cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract), cream, sugar, natural vanilla extract, cocoa powder.
- Rustic Bakery Pecan Shortbread Cookies: Unbleached enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme) butter (cream), cane sugar, pecans, vanilla extract (water, alcohol, vanilla bean, extract), sea salt.
- Ojai Wildflower Honey Marshmallows: Cane sugar, invert cane sugar, water, brown rice syrup, gelatin, rice starch, natural flavor salt, wildflower honey, corn starch.
- Dried Mediterranean Apricots: Apricots treated with sulphur dioxide.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Manhattan Fruitier
Celebrated by food lovers around the globe, Manhattan Fruitier has been creating extraordinary gifts since 1987. Each one-of-a-kind gift set is made to order, typically showcasing peak-of-the-season fresh fruit, along with sweet and savory artisanal treats. Designed to please the eye as well as the palate, these gorgeous gifts are unique works of art, inspired by classic Dutch still-life paintings. Every set is hand assembled with impeccable attention to detail, from the expert selection of fruit and other delicacies to the artful placement of decorative elements. The result is an unforgettable gift that works beautifully for any occasion, all year long.