Williams Sonoma Winter Forest Soap & Lotion, 3-Piece Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Made with premium-quality essential oils sourced from around the world, our Winter Forest collection reflects our culinary roots, with a clean, simple scent that blends into the kitchen naturally. The light floral fragrance captures the invigorating freshness of a seaside meadow. Top notes of verbena and juniper with hints of lily and rose are enriched by warm cedar and sandalwood. Arranged in a handy caddy, our hand soap and lotion sets are perfect for gift giving.
- Classic set includes 16-oz. bottles of hand soap and lotion with plastic pump tops and a two-bottle countertop caddy.
- Biodegradable blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA and are not tested on animals.
- Hand soap contains soothing olive oil, aloe vera and glycerin.
- Hand lotion nourishes your skin with natural shea butter and vitamin-rich botanical oils.
- Developed exclusively for Williams Sonoma and made in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Classic Hand Soap & Lotion Set with Caddy includes:
- 16-oz. bottle hand soap
- 16-oz. bottle hand lotion
- Two plastic pump tops
- Two-bottle wire caddy
- Hand Soap: Water (aqua) (eau), cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), pinus sylvestris (pine needle) oil, thuja occidentalis (cedar leaf) oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, olea europea (olive) fruit oil, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, citric acid.
- Hand Lotion: Water (aqua) (eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, c12-c15 alkyl benzoate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), pinus sylvestris (pine needle) oil, thuja occidentalis (cedar leaf) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), ceteareth-20, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dimethicone, olea europea (olive) fruit oil, myristyl myristate, acrylamide/ammonium acrylate copolymer, cetyl alcohol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Like
Williams Sonoma Winter Forest Essential Oils Collection
Kitchen Essentials Kit
Rated 5 out of 5 by SaraMaria from So good, I bought for myself and my sister, too! I LOVE the Winter Forest collection! It has such a fresh, piney, clean scent! So invigorating and so perfect for the cold winter months. I first purchased it for myself, but my sister loved it so much I bought it for her birthday in February. I love William Sonoma products and especially the kitchen essential oils collections. I use the light, floral scents during the summer and crisp, warm scents in winter. It is my special luxury that I indulge in to make my kitchen jobs more enjoyable! Thank you, William Sonoma, for making my duties fun!Date published: 2016-12-27Rated 3 out of 5 by MsEss from Like the product...everything else is a mess A few years ago, when I first tried the Winter Frost hand wash and lotion, I loved it. I still love the scent, but the first bottles had a clear label with the name tastefully written on the bottles. I still had some soap left, but needed lotion. I was surprised when the bottle came it has an ugly white paper label that does not match my other bottle. And you need to do something about the stainless steel pumps. They do rust and it's a pain to try to judge where to cut off the stem because the ones that come with the product are just too different to use as a template, so it's a messy job that to me is unnecessary especially for the price of the product.Date published: 2016-01-05Rated 2 out of 5 by nycnite from A Disappointing change. A big part of the appeal of these soaps were the attractive "winter forest" bottle designs. Those are now gone and replaced with plain and dull looking labels. They no longer stand out as "something special" nor convey a sense of quality like they used to. Instead they just look like they could have come from a discount store. What a shame.Date published: 2015-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by GrandmaMax from Love this item I have a lot of problems with soaps making my hands break out. This one smells nice, cleans great and leaves my hands with-out any break out. Love it!Date published: 2015-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by gr8slp from My Favorite Hand Cleanser I love this hand cleanser and hand cream. The scent is just my type and makes me feel so clean and refreshed when I use it.Date published: 2014-12-31Rated 4 out of 5 by LinzS from Nice dishwashing liquid This product does a great job washing dishes. I purchased it online after smelling it in one of the stores. It smells great in the bottle & while washing, but there is an "after smell" that does smell like men's cologne. It manages to hang around on your skin for some time after using it. It's not really offensive, just a little noticeable. Overall, a good product and I would try other scents in the future.Date published: 2013-12-12Rated 5 out of 5 by cmap from Winter Forest Hand Soap and Lotion We have been buying this product for ourselves and as gifts ever since it was introduced. Everyone loves it and it really smells like a pine forest in winter. You won't be sorry! If you have any left over just cap it and it smells just as good the next year!Date published: 2013-12-10Rated 1 out of 5 by kh43 from disappointed I ordered this for a friend and myself last Christmas. The smell was like a cheap cologne smell, I had to throw it away. My friend never made a comment about it, so I assume she did not like it either. Sorry for the one star, I really like William Sonoma. But do not recommend this.Date published: 2013-12-08