Williams Sonoma Spiced Chestnut Hand Soap & Hand Lotion, Classic 3-Piece Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Roasted chestnuts are a familiar sight and scent at holiday time. Our comforting Spiced Chestnut blend is a seasonal customer favorite that soothes with the warm, buttery fragrance of chestnut essence spiced with aromatic cinnamon and clove. Made with premium-quality botanical essential oils sourced from around the world, the uplifting scent blends into the kitchen naturally. Arranged in a handy caddy, our hand soap and lotion sets are perfect for gift giving.
- Classic set includes 16-oz. bottles of hand soap and lotion with plastic pump tops and a two-bottle countertop caddy.
- Biodegradable blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA and are not tested on animals.
- Hand soap contains soothing olive oil, aloe vera and glycerin.
- Hand lotion nourishes your skin with natural shea butter and vitamin-rich botanical oils.
- Developed exclusively for Williams Sonoma and made in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Classic Hand Soap & Lotion Set with Caddy includes:
- 16-oz. bottle hand soap
- 16-oz. bottle hand lotion
- Two plastic pump tops
- Two-bottle wire caddy
- Hand Soap: Water (aqua) (eau), cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), Cinnanomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil, Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil, Castaneda sativa (chestnut) extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Olea europea (olive) fruit oil, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, citric acid.
- Hand Lotion: Water (aqua) (eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, c12-c15 alkyl benzoate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), Cinnanomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil, Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil, Castanea sativa (chestnut) extract, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), ceteareth-20, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dimethicone, Olea europea (olive) fruit oil, myristyl myristate, acrylamide/ammonium acrylate copolymer, cetyl alcohol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by lulupugh from soaps & Lotions I love WS Spiced Chestnut Soap and lotion. We love the wonderful aroma while washing hands. However, this year the aroma seems diminished from earlier years. I hope more people notice the difference and let them know. Maybe they will go back to the original recipe.Date published: 2017-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Ctcc from Excellent lotion Bought this lotion for my friends as christmas gifts. Both friends thought the scents are fantastic. Would buy again.Date published: 2016-01-14Rated 2 out of 5 by PatriciaMarie from Love the smell I love the soap and lotion, but the pump does not work well. I bought the nicer silver pump and it leaks at the top and the soap gets clogged and looks awful. I have to constantly clean it and I know I waste a lot of product. I also bought the silver basket to hold the set, now I won't be able to use it because I need to change the pump. I would recommend the soap but not the pump. Buy your own pump and fill it.Date published: 2016-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by WoolyOne from Bought Six Sets As Holiday Gifts I am so infatuated with the Spiced Chestnut scent that I purchased multiple sets to use as holiday gifts. To me, the scent is suitable for both genders. However, I advise smelling the aroma yourself before giving soap or lotion as a gift. My husband considers this rather sweet (although spicy) scent only suitable for women. Try a set and form your own opinion. It is definitely worth the price. I recommend buying the stainless steel pump "luxury" version, as the plastic pump is very difficult to get started. Plastic pumps might diminish a gift. Enjoy!Date published: 2015-01-22Rated 5 out of 5 by gr8slp from Awesome hand cleanser Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law. I love the scent and the basket that holds the cleanser and hand cream. Smells fress and refreshing.Date published: 2014-12-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Thrisha from evokes winter I love this scent as it means the holidays are near ...a very warm and comforting , I look forward to winter just to use this scent. Also like the environment doesn't suffer and it cleans squeaky clean.Date published: 2012-11-26