Williams Sonoma Spiced Chestnut Dish Soap, 20oz.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Roasted chestnuts are a familiar sight and scent at holiday time. A customer favorite, our comforting Spiced Chestnut blend soothes with the warm, buttery fragrance of chestnut essence, spiced with aromatic cinnamon and clove. Made with premium-quality essential oils sourced from around the world, all of the products are biodegradable and none are tested on animals. Developed exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Scented with the warm essence of chestnuts, aromatic cinnamon, clove and other premium essential oils and essences.
- Dish soap contains soapbark extract, a natural degreaser.
- Blend of natural cleansers and aromatic oils is highly effective, yet gentle.
- Biodegradable, earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- 20 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Deionized water, plant derived surfactants, ethanol, essential oils, fragrance, soap bark extract, aloe vera gel, preservative (non-paraben 0.20%).
Next Day Delivery
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kbmm from Cleans and shines dishes well Great smell. Cleans well and shines! Does not leave streaks or unappetizing odors on dishes Will buy againDate published: 2018-01-22Rated 4 out of 5 by TeeLK from A drop makes lots of suds A little bit of this soap goes a long way, which I like. The smell is pleasant but not as strong as I would like. Nevertheless, I would buy this soap again when it's on sale.Date published: 2016-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by RobWebb from THE BEST dish soap! There's simply no better dish soap than William Sonoma dish soap. I have turned many family and friends into loyal customers. Others look forward to receiving them from me as gifts. By using this dish soap, you will find that you're hands are not dry like they used to be, yet, you're dishes will be clean, no matter how greasy. Spiced Chestnut is one of my favorite scents. Perfect for the fall!Date published: 2016-09-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Funfilledlife from Seriously??? I actually look forward to washing dishes now! What a lovely scent, that fills the kitchen while the dishes are soaking. I actually hide the bottle so no one else in my home uses it. It really works well, and is great for shining up the counter tops too! A lovely splurge!! I use the Spiced Chestnut lotion as well afterwards. I'm hooked!!!Date published: 2014-12-19