Williams Sonoma Essential Carving Board, Walnut
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our ingenious walnut carving board is an essential partner for roasted or grilled meats and poultry. Designed to neatly channel juices away from foods, it features ten narrow recessed wells that connect to deep center and perimeter grooves. Use the smooth side of the reversible board for chopping and mincing—or as a presentation piece.
- Crafted of American black walnut with a natural beeswax finish.
- Multifunctional design for carving, prep and presentation.
- Generous 24" x 18" size accommodates large turkeys, hams and roasts.
- Traditional edgegrain construction ensures long-wearing durability.
- Deep perimeter and center grooves collect flavorful juices for making sauces and gravies.
- Integral grips ensure easy lifting and carrying for both right- and left-handed users.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24" x 18" x 1 1/2" high.
- 17 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Season your board with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board, start by slightly warming the mineral oil. Use a clean, dry cloth to apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain. Allow the oil to soak in, then repeat with another application. After allowing the board to dry, wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge the board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for two to three minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel, then stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Buddy from Professional Cutting Board Purchased five months ago and of course I've used it everyday since it was purchased. It is a gem of a board. I applied the oil as directed and keep adding as needed. Cutting on a board of this quality makes slicing and dicing a dream and it is very good for your knife. There are two sides: one for carving and the other side for chopping and cutting. I purchased this larger size board because I don't like to be crowded when Im working. The walnut is beautiful. It's relatively easy for me to pick up and clean in the sink. This will last a lifetime with proper care. Most of my friends immediately noticed this beauty sitting on my island when they first saw it. I love this board and I know that we will be together for a very long time.Date published: 2018-07-02