Williams Sonoma Dried Fruit & Nut Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Treat someone to a bounty of premium dried fruit and nuts from The Naked Nut Growers of California. Run by a farming family since 1860, the company is now pioneering the use of solar energy and healthy soil while protecting honey bee habitat. Nestled in a reusable wooden crate is a fresh seasonal crop of premium sweet and savory snacks, including sun-dried fruits and an array of roasted, natural and praline nuts. They arrive freshly packed and shipped directly from the Blain Family Farm. It's a wonderful assortment for gift giving, entertaining and snacking.
- The crate includes California Medjool Dates, Roasted Unsalted Pumpkin Seeds, Black Mission Figs, Dried Angelino Plums, Praline Pecans, Roasted and Lightly Salted Pistachios, Dried Pears, Roasted Salted Peanuts, Selma Pete Raisins, Natural Almonds and Roasted Peanuts.
- 4 lb. 12 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Because the items in this collection are grown and crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove nuts and fruits from the shipping container and store in either a cool, dry place or the refrigerator or freezer. The nuts and fruits keep for up to 1 week at room temperature, 3 weeks in the refrigerator and 6 weeks in the freezer. After opening, store each item in separate airtight containers for up to 1 day at room temperature, 10 days in the refrigerator and 30 days in the freezer.
- Medjool Dates: Dates, sulphur (to preserve color).
- Roasted Unsalted Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds, vegetable oil (may contain one or more of the following: canola, peanut and/or sunflower).
- Black Mission Figs: Figs, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness).
- Angelino Plums: Plums, sulphur (to preserve color).
- Praline Pecans: Sugar, pecans, natural flavors, salt, butter, soy lecithin.
- Pistachios: Pistachios, salt.
- Pears: Pears, sulphur (to preserve color).
- Roasted Salted Peanuts: Peanuts, soybean/canola oil, salt.
- Selma Pete Raisins: Selma Pete raisins, sunflower oil (coated for shiny appearance).
- Natural Almonds: Almonds.
- Roasted Salted Peanuts: Peanuts, Soybean/Canola oil, Salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery