Williams Sonoma Deluxe Cheese & Charcuterie Hamper
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Filled with specialty food from Europe's finest purveyors, this collection ensures a lavish antipasti spread and makes an unforgettable gift for your favorite foodie. The hand-selected delicacies range from Spanish ham and Italian salami to premium cheese from France, Switzerland and Italy – all packed in our signature crate.
- 3 lb. 9.6 oz. total.
- Cured meat and cheese are shipped chilled.
- All products except Jamón Serrano, Cremeux des Citeaux and Diablo are made in Italy.
- Jamón Serrano is made in Spain.
- Cremeux des Citeaux is made in France.
- Diablo is made in Switzerland.
Antipasto Hamper includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- Prosciutto Crudo Italiano "Addobbo"
- Salame Rustico
- Jamón Serrano
- Il Canet
- Cremeux des Citeaux
- Tuna-Stuffed Red Chili Peppers
- Marinated Artichokes in Oil
- Pitted Taggiasca Olives in Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Pane Carasatu
- Dimensions & More Info
- Prosciutto Crudo Italiano "Addobbo": One of the most flavorful, lean and healthy of Italian salumi, this air-cured meat is aged up to 2 years to develop its full character then sliced thinly. (3 oz.)
- Salame Rustico: Regarded as the "real masterpiece of Italian charcuterie," this popular cured delicacy from Parma is crafted from coarsely ground pork to showcase its naturally sweet and savory flavor. (3 oz.)
- Jamón Serrano: A delicacy since the Roman Empire, this Spanish "mountain ham" is made from a breed of white pigs and dry cured for at least one year, then sliced paper-thin to showcase its subtly sweet, nutty flavor. (3 oz.)
- Il Canet: Blended from cow's milk and goat's milk, then covered in a tangerine-hued washed rind, this sweet, tangy, melt-in-your-mouth Piemontese cheese is reminiscent of salted cream and Meyer lemon. (6 oz.)
- Cravet: The grassy hills of Piedmont give this bloomy-rind goat cheese its delicate, slightly tart flavor. (80g / 2.82 oz.)
- Cremeux des Citeaux: A rich and buttery triple cream from France's Burgundy region, this luscious cow's milk cheese is finished with a pillowy white rind. (8 oz.)
- Diablo: Made in mountainous St. Gallen, Switzerland, from raw cow's milk, this aromatic, creamy and full-flavored cheese is aged for 5 months in a secret-recipe brine, then wrapped in a hard black shell. (8 oz.)
- Tuna-Stuffed Red Chili Peppers: Prepared according to Piemontese tradition, zesty red chili peppers are stuffed with a flavorful blend of tuna, anchovies, capers and parsley, then drenched in extra-virgin olive oil. (6.35 oz.)
- Marinated Artichokes in Oil: Select fresh artichoke hearts are marinated in premium extra-virgin olive oil until they're exceptionally tender. (6.35 oz.)
- Pitted Taggiasca Olives in Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Grown in the Liguria region of Italy, these petite pitted olives are infused with aromatic herbs for mild flavor and a firm bite. (6.52 oz.)
- Pane Carasatu: Traditional Sardinian flatbread is rolled thin and baked twice to achieve its signature crunch. (3.55 oz.)
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate meat and cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving it in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Store unopened chili peppers, artichokes and olives at room temperature. Once opened, store in refrigerator.
- Store flatbread at room temperature.
- Cut and set out only as much meat and cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the full flavor of the cheese, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, remove cheese from refrigerator approx. 1 hour prior to serving.
- Serve meat at room temperature or slightly chilled for best flavor.
- Prosciutto Crudo: Pork meat, salt.
- Salame Rustico: Pork, sea salt, dextrose, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrate, potassium nitrate, lactic acid starter culture, garlic powder, spices.
- Jamón Serrano: Pork ham, sea salt.
- Il Canet: Pasteurized cow's milk, pasteurized goat's milk, pasteurized cream, salt, rennet, cultures, annatto.
- Cravet: Pasteurized goat's milk, salt, rennet, cultures.
- Cremeux Des Citeaux: Pasteurized cow's milk, cream, salt, rennet, starter ferments.
- Diablo: Raw cow's milk, salt, bacterial cultures, rennet.
- Tuna-Stuffed Red Chili Peppers: Italian chili peppers, extra-virgin olive oil, tuna, anchovies, capers, parsley, wine vinegar, salt.
- Marinated Artichokes: Artichokes, olive oil, wine vinegar, salt, citric acid, ascorbic acid.
- Pitted Taggiasca Olives in Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Pitted pickled Taggiasca olives, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, thyme, laurel, rosemary.
- Pane Carasatu: Flour and bran of durum wheat, water, sea salt, natural yeast.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.