Williams Sonoma Chocolate & Wine Pairing Kit
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Celebrate the pleasures of wine and chocolate with artisan bars designed to complement your favorite varietals. These customized bars are handcrafted by master chocolatiers who formulate each one with specific flavor profiles that pair perfectly with different wines. For a decadent tasting, begin with white chocolate and Champagne, then enjoy the more robust chocolate with wine in the order suggested. Cheers!
- White Chocolate: Rich, velvety white chocolate has sweet and buttery notes that pair perfectly with Champagne's distinctive flavors.
- 37% Milk Chocolate: A perfect partner for the green plum, apple and pear notes of a fine Chardonnay.
- 56% Chocolate Blend: Pairs perfectly with the rich nutty and fruity notes of a fine Port.
- 61% Dark Chocolate: The ultimate pairing for the robust notes of black cherry in a fine Cabernet Sauvignon. Also complements Merlot and Pinot Noir.
- Kit includes four 2-oz. bars, one of each flavor.
- Made in USA.
- This item cannot be shipped to Hawaii but is available for purchase at our Honolulu retail store.
- White Chocolate: White chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla extract).
- 37% Milk Chocolate: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa liquor, soy lecithin [emulsifier), vanilla extract).
- 56% Chocolate Blend: Dark chocolate (cocoa liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla extract).
- 61% Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, sunflower lecithin [emulsified]).
- These products are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, milk or milk products, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by cindy from Different than product shown I bought this as a Christmas gift . I also purchased 4 expensive bottles of wine for the pairings. The chocolates pictured showed champagne and those that arrived substituted Pinot Noir. Needless to say this put a damper of the present.Date published: 2019-12-26
The pictures for this product show four different combinations of chocolate, all of which are different than the product description. What kinds of chocolate are actually included and what wines do they pair with? The product page is incredibly confusingHi Jordan, We apologize for the errors in detailing what's actually included in this Chocolate Wine Pairing Kit. We appreciate that you reached out to let us know of these errors and we'll be correcting the product information as well as removing incorrect images shortly. Here's what's included in the set: Dark Chocolate 56%= Chocolate Blend, pair with Port Milk Chocolate 37%= Milk Chocolate, pair with Chardonnay Dark Chocolate 61%= Dark Chocolate, pair with Cabernet Sauvignon White Chocolate= White Chocolate, pair with ChampagneDate published: 2019-12-05