Williams Sonoma Bread Board with Handle, Walnut
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our boards also provide stability during use and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. This durable Williams Sonoma bread board is extremely versatile, offering an ample surface for slicing large loaves, for everyday cutting tasks and for serving bread and cheese.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested walnut.
- Hand sanded and finished.
- Rounded handle for convenient serving and storage, with a hole for hanging.
- Finished with food-safe teak oil.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by PeatMoss from Beautiful Bread Board This is a lovely cutting board. The dark maple wood is beautiful! Highly recommend.Date published: 2017-09-19Rated 3 out of 5 by RaHinton from Very strong smell I bought this online and it had such a strong intense smell of oil to it that I returned it. It is absolutely gorgeous and well made, but still smelled very strong after removing it from the bag and airing it out. I couldn't imagine serving food on it any time soon, which is a pity because I wanted it for a pre-holiday party next week. I wish the finishing oil used was unscented. I will try to find this instore somewhere, and hopefully it will already have aired out a bit.Date published: 2016-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Vron from Superb Presentation I purchased this Bread Board because of it's wider platform for the larger loaves of bread bought at national chain of bread and soup stores... It did not disappoint, it looks absolutely amazing on my island, the quality of it is second to none. My wife appreciates it because it is easy to handle compared to some of my larger cutting boards. This is a perfect presentation for slicing loaves of bread without "intruding" on kitchen space.Date published: 2016-05-29