Williams Sonoma Black Truffle Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Black truffles are among the most celebrated ingredients in the world, adored for their captivating aroma and luxuriously earthy flavor. A brilliant gift for the truffle lover on your list, our set delivers the quintessential truffle experience – fresh black truffles, truffle salt, truffle butter, truffle oil and a truffle shaver. Packaged in our signature, reusable wooden crate, the delicacies are imported from Tartufi de Fassia, a family-owned estate in Italy. The set includes:
Small Black Truffles: Truffles harvested in fall and winter from the Périgord region of France and characterized by a chocolatey flavor with notes of bourbon.
Truffle Butter: A fragrant golden spread of black summer truffle pieces blended with dairy butter churned from the rich milk of grass-fed cows.
Truffle Salt: Coarse gray salt hand harvested from the Guérande salt pan of France's Atlantic coast and blended with bits of Italian black summer truffles.
Organic White Truffle Olive Oil: 100% Umbrian organic extra-virgin olive oil, cold-pressed, with a slightly peppery foundation and notes of garlic from the white truffle extract.
Truffle Shaver: This classic tool has an adjustable stainless-steel blade for slicing fresh white or black truffles into whisper-thin, aromatic curls and a sturdy rosewood handle.
- Set includes 1 oz. fresh black truffles, 4.23 oz. truffle butter, 3.52 oz. truffle salt, 3.3 fl. oz. white truffle olive oil and truffle shaver.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Italy and France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small Black Truffles: Approx. 2 truffles (1 oz. total).
- Truffle Butter: 4.23 oz.
- Truffle Salt: 3.52 oz.
- Truffle Olive Oil: 3.3 fl. oz.
- Shaver: 7 1/2" long.
- Crate: 10 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 4 1/2" high.
- Made in Italy and France.
- Use & Care
- The fresh truffles and truffle butter ship chilled with ice packs and include instructions for storage.
- Fresh Truffles: Upon receipt, wrap the fresh truffles in a paper towel or tissue paper, place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator, where they will keep for up to 10 days. The paper towel or tissue paper should be changed daily. The truffles also can be frozen for up to 6 months.
- Truffle Butter: Place container in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to one year.
- Truffle Olive Oil and Truffle Salt: Store at ambient temperature for up to two years, unopened, and up to one year after opening.
- Truffles: 100% black truffles (Tuber melanosporum).
- Truffle Butter: Butter, black summer truffles (Tuber aestivum vittae) 1%, salt, flavoring.
- Truffle Salt: Gray sea salt, dried black summer truffles (Tuber aestivum vittae), flavoring.
- Truffle Olive Oil: Organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic white truffle aroma.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.