Victorinox Rosewood 7-Piece Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The original maker of Swiss Army knives, Victorinox has also been crafting hardworking kitchen cutlery for more than 130 years. The Swiss company's knives are prized for high-quality, lightweight steel blades that offer cooks an alternative to heavier cutlery. A beautifully balanced rosewood handle provides a smooth, comfortable grip. Hand finished in Switzerland, this set has all your essential kitchen cutlery pieces covered.
- Blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel for excellent sharpness and edge retention.
- Ice-tempered to allow for sharpening through the life of the blade.
- Bolsterless edges allow use of entire blade length and simplifies sharpening.
- Riveted rosewood handles are ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Made in Switzerland.
7-piece set includes:
- 3 1/4" paring knife.
- 5 1/4" serrated utility knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 10" honing steel.
- Come-apart kitchen shears.
- 7-slot rubberwood storage block.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4" paring knife: 3 1/4"-long blade; 4"-long handle. 3 oz.
- 5 1/4" serrated utility knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle. 4.8 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle. 10.5 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle. 5 oz.
- Storage block: 4 1/2" x 11" x 15" high.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 4 out of 5 by AuntRoe from Light as a feather Knives I am finally used to these knives, but at first I was surprised by them, because of their weight. They are so light-weight. They are also extremely sharp. What a treat to finally use sharp knives. I've used Henkels in the past & these make the Henkels out to be a joke. I have arthritic fingers & hands. I hardly have to apply any pressure at all when using them. Just be careful, because it's easy to forget how sharp they are.Date published: 2016-01-10