Heart Linzer Cookie Cutter, Set of 3
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Buttery, flaky, jam-filled Linzer cookies are the way to everyone's heart. Now they're easy to make with our cutters and your favorite roll-out dough. Simply use the large heart to create the base, then attach the inserts to create top layers with lacy cutouts that reveal the vibrant filling.
- Set includes 1 large heart and 3 inserts: small heart, small fluted heart and daisy.
- Made of polished stainless steel with hemmed edges.
- Sharp rims slice evenly through dough.
- Smooth finish promotes easy release.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Large Heart: 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" high.
- Inserts: approx. 1" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For best results, use with homemade dough prepared from scratch.
- Roll out and cut cookie dough on baking parchment, then transfer parchment with cut-out cookies to baking sheet.
- To promote well-defined details, chill cut-out dough before baking.
- Roll dough to 1/4" thickness and chill for 30 minutes.
- Using half the dough, cut cookie base with large cutter.
- Insert one of the three small shapes in large cutter. With remaining dough, cut equal amounts of the cookie top.
- Bake each layer, following your recipe, and cool on wire rack.
- Spread thin layer of jam or spread of choice on cookie base. Then gently place top layer with cutout on base to sandwich together.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.