Valentine's Day Brownie Bites
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Charm your Valentine with these delectably rich and moist chocolate-covered bite-size brownies made with love by Blissful Brownies in Chicago. Baked in small batches, the heart-shaped brownies are individually hand dipped in a vanilla white chocolate or dark chocolate coating and showered with multicolored candy sprinkles. These over-the-top treats come nestled in a red heart box ready for gift giving.
- 14 brownies, 7 white-chocolate dipped, 7 dark-chocolate dipped (15 oz. total).
- Each is approx. 1" wide, 1" high overall.
- Shipped at ambient temperature.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
The brownies are shipped fresh at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store in a cool, dry location. Once opened, store the brownies in an airtight container. The brownies will keep up to 2 weeks, unopened, and up to 3 weeks, refrigerated. We do not recommend freezing the brownies.
- Brownies: Unsweetened chocolate, butter, eggs, sugar, flour, baking soda, buttermilk, vanilla.
- Guittard Chocolate Coating: Sugar, palm kernel and partially hydrogenated palm oils, cocoa (processed with potassium carbonate) nonfat milk, sorbitan monostearate and soya lecithin emulsifiers.
- Guittard Vanilla Coating: Sugar, palm kernel and partially hydrogenated palm oils, nonfat milk, mono and diglyercide and soya lecithin emulsifiers, artificial color and artificial flavor.
- Candy Heart Decorations: Sugar, rice flour, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, (cottonseed) and/or soybean, corn starch, gum arabic ( cellulose gum confectioners glaze carrrageenan, soy lecithin, titanium dioxide (color) FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #3 and artificial flavor.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.