USA Pan Nonstick Square Cake Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Homemade brownies, bar cookies and cakes are just a few of the wonderful things you can bake in this classic square pan. Constructed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel for even baking, it's finished with USA Pan's proprietary Americoat© Plus—a clear silicone nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release with quick cleanup.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-gauge aluminized steel is designed for uniform heat conduction with even baking and browning.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique ridged surface strengthens the pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Folded construction ensures optimal strength and durability.
- Clear nonstick coating on both interior and exterior surfaces simplifies cleaning and ensures that even the most delicate baked goods release easily.
- Environmentally friendly silicone coating is exceptionally durable—and free of PTFEs and PFOAs.
- Made in the USA by a company that's been supplying professional bakers for over 50 years.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" sq.; 2 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by WESTVILLAGE from Excellent Pan I was so tired of cakes etc not coming out of ceramic ware. This pan rocks! Great for cake, cornbread etc. I also bought 2 USA loaf pans. Such great quality!Date published: 2018-08-01Rated 5 out of 5 by sunryze from Excellent Non-stick Square Pans I was wanting to shake things up a bit by creating a square Hummingbird Cake for Easter this year. After looking at many different brands, I decided on these USA Pans & was not disappointed. They were nice and heavy, with a non-stick silicone finish that made it easy to get out of the pan. As directed in the recipe, I made sure I greased & floured them properly first. After holding my breath, they ALL 4 came out perfect - each corner was precise. I highly recommend these pans. You'll have them for a lifetime.Date published: 2017-04-20