USA Pan Nonstick Quarter Sheet and Baking Rack
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
You'll find countless uses for this rack and quarter-sheet pan. Both pieces are oven safe, so the rack can be nested into the pan for roasting vegetables or meats, and catching juices below. Ideal for glazing petit fours and drying flood-iced pastries, the set is also a classic for baking and cooling cookies. The versatile quarter sheet is constructed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel for even baking, and both pieces are finished with USA Pan's proprietary Americoat© Plus – a clear silicone nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release with quick cleanup.
- Oven-safe wire rack fits perfectly inside the rim of the pan.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-gauge aluminized steel is designed for uniform heat conduction with even baking and browning.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique ridged surface strengthens the pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Clear nonstick coating on all surfaces simplifies cleaning and ensures that even the most delicate baked goods release easily.
- Environmentally friendly silicone coating is exceptionally durable and free of PTFEs and PFOAs.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned company that’s been supplying professional bakers for over 50 years.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 13" x 9 1/2" x 1 1/2" high.
- Rack: 12" x 8 1/4" x 1/2" high.
- Pan: Made in USA.
- Rack: Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery