Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter-Sheet Roasting Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Our Goldtouch® roasting set combines a basket-style rack with a quarter-sheet pan that can be used separately for baking. The elevated basket lets hot air circulate around food for consistent cooking, while drippings collect in the pan for healthier results. The premium nonstick finish ensures effortless cleanup.
- Ideal for oven roasting meat, poultry, potatoes and other vegetables.
- Baking sheet is made in USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Basket-style steel-wire rack lets heat circulate around food while fats and oil drain into the pan; feet keep food elevated above drippings.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick coating resists abrasion and releases food with ease.
- Compatible with these toaster ovens sold by Williams Sonoma: All-Clad Digital Countertop Oven, Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Elite, Breville Smart Convection Oven, Breville Smart Oven Pro with Light, Breville Smart Oven Air and Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Rack: 12" x 8" x 4" high.
- Quarter-Sheet Pan: 13" x 9" x 1" high.
- Rack is made in China.
- Quarter-Sheet Pan is made in USA.
- Rounded wire handles facilitate lifting and positioning of the rack.
- Use & Care
- Rack and pan are oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Msknitcat from Just the right size for my. Breville oven I bought this to use in my Breville oven for “crispy” things like fries. It works great!! Goes into the dishwasher when I’m lazy, but easy to wash by hand.Date published: 2019-02-28Rated 4 out of 5 by mellybean from Measure your oven!!! I bought this pan thinking it would fit most all toaster ovens, but was incorrect, as they do not fit the new Cuisinart Toaster Oven/Air Fryer by about 1/2 an inch. I love these pans but cannot justify it since it doesn't fit in the oven for which I purchased it.Date published: 2019-02-25
Will the nonstick quarter sheet roasting set for the Wolf oven?Hi Jmbarranch, Sorry, we're unsure of what you're asking. Are you asking if this roasting set will work in a Wolf built-in oven or fit inside a countertop oven?Date published: 2019-05-19
Can the WS Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter-Sheet Roasting set be used as airfryer basket in the Cuisinart Digital AirFryer toaster oven?Hi GeeKay, Unfortunately, the roasting set is about a half inch too large to fit inside the oven.Date published: 2019-03-20
Williams Sonoma needs to make a roasting pan size between the 2 sizes that they have.The size needs to be between the 1/2 sheet and the 1/4 sheet that will fit most toaster oven like the Breville Oven.The 1/2 sheet is to big and the 1/4 sheet is too smal