Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that muffins develop bakery-style crowned tops and are released in perfect shape. The pan's Goldtouch coating prevents sticking and cleans up in seconds.
- Twelve wells are sized for standard muffins and cupcakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11 1/4" x 1 1/2" high.
- Wells: 2 3/4" diam.
- 6-cup cap. total.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand washing the bakeware to maintain its longevity over time.
- Clean with hot water, soap and a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Muffin Pan Lid
Muffin Pan Lid
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caesar from No Problems Here My wheelhouse is the grill and smoker, I’m new to baking muffins. I must say after 3 successful batches of yellow and blue cornmeal muffins, I’m happy with this product. The edges browned nicely and popped out not using paper - a couple required tapping the pan bottom with my finger.Date published: 2019-08-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Cake Lady from One of my favorite pans!! I bake in this pan on a weekly basis and have had great results every time. The product releases well and the pan is an easy clean up.Date published: 2019-06-10Rated 2 out of 5 by sfat from Don't love it. I bought this last week and made cupcakes. They kept sticking when I was getting them out. I sprayed and still got stuck. I then put in paper cups to get them out. I just wonder if you need to lower temperature by 25 degrees to keep from drying out the edges.Date published: 2019-04-12Rated 1 out of 5 by Baking from Do not buy this product I am very disappointed with this pan. I used to use this for my cupcakes with cupcake cups so I did not test the non-stick part. Recently, I made breakfast muffins and it did not fell out at all. It stuck on the pan and I could not get rid of it. It is supposed to be non-stick but it is not at all.Date published: 2018-10-30Rated 5 out of 5 by kathi from Love this pan! I splurged and bought this pan and it is so worth it! I love it! Nothing sticks, cleans up easily, and bakes up muffins perfectly!Date published: 2017-12-07Rated 4 out of 5 by honeydoc24 from Better than most I bought this several months ago and have used it almost weekly for gluten-free muffins. I find it is better than most, but the spray still sticks, despite careful washing between uses. I put it in the dishwasher, bottom rack, alone, and it is clean again, but I have not had this with other products. I use it, and it's better than most, but not perfect.Date published: 2017-06-27Rated 5 out of 5 by RDCinIowa from Makes a difference This did not start out as a comparative bakeware exercise. I just needed another cupcake pan after I filled up my Gold Touch pan. See the difference through my oven window. Gold Touch on the left.Date published: 2017-06-10Rated 5 out of 5 by SueEH33 from Love all the WS Goldtouch I use this cupcake pan for all sorts of recipes savory to sweet. I have always had wonderful results with release of the food. Do not use metal - if you do be extremely careful not to scratch it. The products bake well and uniform - I would not want any other cupcake pan - top notch in my book!!Date published: 2017-06-03