Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Loaf Pan, 1 Lb.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed to promote even baking and browning of quick breads, yeast breads and pound cakes, our commercial-quality American-made pan releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds, thanks to its technologically advanced Goldtouch nonstick coating.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 lb. Pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. Pan: 10" x 5" x 3" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Danny Joe from Refuse to release my bread I've had these bread pans now for about a year. When I first got them they worked extremely well releasing the bread without a problem. But now I can't get my bread out without ripping the crust. I've never used any sort of baking spray (Pam) and I wash them with water and maybe a little soap. I bake sourdough bread in these pans about every, 10 days, and it is so frustrating to see your hard work ruined by a pan. I'm going back to my 30 year old Wilion pans. I am so disappointed to have wasted my money on these highly rated (and admittedly beautiful) pans.Date published: 2017-10-27Rated 5 out of 5 by PeatMoss from Best Bread Pans! These goldtouch nonstick loaf pans are fantastic! I purchased two 1.5 lb pans. I've made cinnamon bread, whole grain wheat bread and each have come out perfect.Date published: 2017-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Stlouis2016 from Releases beautifully. Cooks evenly This is the greatest loaf pan ever. Love it. Everything that I have baked in it turns out perfect and releases beautifully.Date published: 2017-09-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Little bee bakery from Great bread pan I have used the 1lb loaf pan for many moons now, I find the bread to bake a little faster than my darker pans. Zero issues, easy release. I don't like the fold over corners, but it's not a deal breaker. I do use these pans almost everyday.Date published: 2017-07-18Rated 5 out of 5 by NYcitygirl from Bakes like a dream This is the perfect loaf pan. Baked goods are evenly baked, the non stick releases easily, and clean up is effortless. It is sturdy and looks like it could last a lifetime. I actually have had the larger size for many years, and it is great too.Date published: 2017-05-02Rated 4 out of 5 by Florence from Great Product Goldtouch(R) is an amazing product! It is heavy weight, provides for even baking, easy release of contents and for the most part it is easy to clean (recommend hand washing to maintain the new look). The only challenge with cleaning is with those products such as the Loaf Pan that have inner corner seams. Food has a tendency to become lodged and it requires extensive soaking and the use of toothpicks to insure all residual food is removed to insure a clean product for next time use.Date published: 2017-03-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Norwegianlady from Perfect non-stick Love this pan! I'm now back to order one more. The picture shows my good loaf pan (williams-sonama goldtouch) and my old loaf pan that the bread sticks to every time, even with oil/butter in the pan... the only con is that I need three pans for a recipe that says two.Date published: 2017-03-01Rated 5 out of 5 by DesertBread from Excellent Loaf Pans I ordered two of these, and they produced perfect loaves on the first try. They released instantly (I did spray with Canola spray first), and they cleaned easily. I did not see the shortened cook time that some people reported. My recipe was the same time as always.Date published: 2016-12-16