Ultimate Beehive Cheese Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Delight your favorite cheese lovers with the ultimate selection of signature cheeses from the Utah-based Beehive Creamery – a family-owned-and-operated creamery where every cheese is handcrafted in small batches using local milk from a fourth-generation family dairy. In our signature sampler, we've included five of our all-time favorite varieties, along with crisp crostini and honey.
Seahive Cheese: Inspired by ocean breezes, this semi-firm, cow's milk cheese is rubbed with local honey and sea salt. A full-bodied cheese, it has a fruity, sweet undertone; 6 oz.
Apple-Walnut Smoked Cheese: This cow’s milk cheese is cold-smoked in small batches using local Utah walnut wood and slices of red apple. It has a subtle sweet and nutty flavor with a hint of smoke; 6 oz.
Fully Loaded Cheese: Beehive's creamy Irish-style cow's milk cheese is fortified with rye whiskey for a spirited kick. Aged for 6 months, it's a perfect partner for hearty red wines and whiskeys of all types; 6 oz.
Big John's Cajun Cheese: Spicy hand-rubbed cheese packs a heated punch as you near the rind. Made from the milk of local Jersey cows in Northern Utah, the combo of sweet creaminess and spice makes it a great addition to any cheese plate; 6 oz.
Pan Forte Crostini: Crispy and loaded with dried cherries, cacao nibs, whole grains, seeds and nuts – perfect complements to the cheeses; 5 oz.
Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey: Gathered from the pristine high mountain valleys of northern Utah, this golden sweet honey is ideal for drizzling over the cheeses; 5.6 oz.
- 2 lb. 4 oz. total; 1 lb. 14 oz. cheese.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the cheese in the refrigerator.
- For peak flavor and texture, it's best to consume the cheese at room temperature and within two weeks of receipt. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
- Barely Buzzed: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, coffee, canola oil, lavender, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Seahive Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, wildflower honey, salt, Redmond sea salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Apple Walnut Smoked Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet. Smoke source: Applewood (walnut wood, apples).
- Fully Loaded Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, rye whiskey, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Big John's Cajun Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, cayenne pepper, spices, canola oil, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Beehive Rusks: Spelt flour, buttermilk (low-fat milk, lactic acid bacteria culture, salt) pumpkin seed, dried cherries (cherries, cane sugar), pecans, brown sugar, flax seed, honey, molasses, sunflower seed, baking soda, sea salt, rosemary.
- Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey: 100% honey.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JRS17 from Not the same as presented I've purchased Beehive Cheese before and it's excellent. This collection is to be a gift to a very good friend. On line - the honey is presented in a nice 5.6 oz jar. The jar I received is plain, cheap looking and 5 oz. A bit of a disappointment since it's all pricey and to be given as a gift.Date published: 2017-09-13