Tyler Florence Rectangular Salad Board, Walnut
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Chop and serve your salad on the same beautiful board. An innovative design from celebrity chef Tyler Florence, this reversible walnut slab doubles as a cutting board on one side and a shallow bowl on the other side for presenting salads at the table. Perfect for family meals and buffet entertaining.
- Carved from sustainably harvested North American walnut wood.
- Reversible board with a flat side for cutting; curved side for tossing and serving.
- Integral side handles for easy carrying.
- Finished with food-safe teak oil.
- Designed in partnership with Tyler Florence and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 15" x 1 1/4" high.
- 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Season your board with a food-grade mineral oil before first use. Start by slightly warming the mineral oil. Use a clean, dry cloth to apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain. Allow the oil to soak in, then repeat with another application. After allowing the board to dry, wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge the board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2–3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel, then stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.